Anthony Spangler Elementary School
140 N. Abbott Avenue | Milpitas, CA 95035 | P: (408) 635-2870 F: (408) 635-2875
Welcome to Spangler Elementary, home of the Spartans!
Latest News and Announcements
Summer Enrichment Program Enrollment Still Open!
SBAC Testing Is Here!
Our annual SBAC testing is just around the corner. The SBAC and CAST notification letter to families was sent out via Parent Square to all parents/guardians with students in grades 3-8. See testing dates below and help your students be as successful as possible by having them practice the test at home!
Spangler Testing Schedule:
- May 6th-May 17th: 4-5th Grade ELA/Math
- May 13th-May 24th: 3rd Grade ELA/Math, 5th Grade Science
How to Access the Smarter Balance Practice Test at Home:
- Go to Practice & Training Test at http://www.caaspp.org/.
- Once you get to the Online Practice and Training Tests Portal pick the student interface practice training test. (The green one)
- Make sure both guest user and session is ON.
- Pick your student's grade on the drop down bar. It will bring your screen to all the correct grade level practice tests. You may choose any test to practice. We encourage students to practice to get exposure to the types of questions and using the tools.
Remember, getting practice with the tools will better prepare them for the actual test this spring. Thank you for your support. Please contact Ms. Ravo at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Thank you to the Kiwani's Club!
Thanks to our friends at our local Kiwani's Club, Spangler now has a new "Buddy Bench" for Spartans to sit on with old friends and make new friends on. We can't wait to break it in when school starts!