Student Nutrition Services
Visit: Student Nutrition Services
Student Nutrition Services - Online Meal Plan: My School Bucks
Create or access your online meal plan account. The instructions listed on the website will guide you through the easy online account set up process.
Why use the online meal plan?
- It's a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time
- Provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance
- By placing money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends
- You have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s meal purchase history report
What you should know
- When creating your account, you need your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code
- If you have more than one child in the District, you can handle all online pre-payments from the same online account
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card
- Payments are generally processed by PayPal within 24 hours. However, if the payment option selected is an eCheck, processing may take anywhere from 4 to 7 business days. If you opt to pay via eCheck, please allow a minimum lead time of one week before the funds are made available in your child’s account
- In order to use the online pre-payment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.75 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once per deposit transaction. Milpitas Unified School District will not profit from the use of this site
You may continue to make advance payments via cash or check at your child’s school if you choose not to partake in the online meal plan.
If you have any questions about these new services, please feel free to contact us at 408-635-2894.