School safety is our number one priority at Anthony Spangler Elementary. We urge you to support our priority of student and traffic safety around our school by following these safety tips:
- Use the approved drop-off/pick up area or park your car on a side street and walk your child in.
- Let your child out of the car on the curbside, right hand side, not the left hand side.
- Drive slowly around Spangler Elementary School while children are present.
- Drivers MUST yield to pedestrians crossing in a crosswalk. The minimum fine for this type of violation is $200.
- Pedestrians must use marked crosswalks to cross the street.
- Drop off your child at a location where he/she does not have to cross the street.
- Do not leave your car unattended in the drop off /pick up zone.
- Be courteous to your fellow parents and residents.
- Remain alert and encourage others to follow these safe driving tips.
Thank you in advance for your help with improving the safety of our school.
For Digital Citizenship information such as cyberbullying, protecting your child's reputation, online etiquette, research skills, and plagiarism please access our MUSD Digital Citizenship page located in the Parent Resources section. Updates and additional information will be made available regularly.