NEW STUDENTS ONLINE ENROLLMENT
For new students, please Click Here to go to our Online Enrollment.
Students currently enrolled in MUSD do not need to enroll again.
New Students Enrollment Requirements
1. TWO (2) PROOFS OF RESIDENCY & EMAIL ADDRESS
2. PROOF OF AGE REQUIREMENT
3. PROOF OF TB RISK ASSESSMENT DUE AT REGISTRATION
4. PROOF OF CURRENT IMMUNIZATIONS REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION: ALL GRADES*
5. TK OR KINDER PHYSICAL EXAM (CHDP)
6. TK OR KINDER DENTAL ORAL HEALTH EXAM
7. SPECIAL EDUCATION INFORMATION (IF APPLICABLE)
- Enrollment is completed at your resident/home school as determined by your address.
- PO Boxes and business addresses may not be used as your student’s residential address.
- Additional proofs of residency or forms may be required based on specific living conditions and all documents submitted must be current and valid.
- Any required Affidavits must be completed at your home school before enrollment is complete. Your student will be enrolled after completing and submitting online registration and/or after all of the above requirements have been verified at your home school office.
- All new incoming transitional kindergarten, kindergarten and 1st grade students choosing to opt out of Randall's Spanish Dual Immersion program will automatically be assigned to Rose Elementary, but will still need to complete enrollment at Randall school office. Student files will be forwarded to the new resident school, Rose Elementary.
- First day of school is Thursday, August 16, 2018. NOTE: (For elementary students grades TK-6) Due to highly impacted enrollment in Milpitas Unified, students who do not attend class the first day of school will lose placement in the class/school and may be assigned to another school within the District. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please click on the following link to visit our school district website regarding enrollment and transfer.
You must register your child at your resident school based on your Milpitas resident address. If you do not know your resident school, please use the District's School Locator below.